Why keep your air conditioning coils clean?
- "One of the nation's gravest environmental health threats." - Environmental Protection Agency
- "Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air." - Environmental Protection Agency
- "50% of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air." - American College of Allergists
- "One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of the direct relationship to the fungi and bacteria (Germs!) in air ducts systems." - Total Health and Better Health magazine
- "Children are more likely then adults to be affected by polluted indoor air (they breathe faster, inhale more per unit of body weight, and are closer to the ground where concentrations are higher." - Department of Consumer Affairs
- "Elderly, asthmatics and people with breathing problems, allergies and lung diseases are also likely to be more sensitive to pollutants." - Department of Consumer Affairs
- "Most people spend 60 - 90 % of their time indoors" - American Lung Association